EDIT: An anonymous has kindly informed me the red post may have possibly deconfirmed Lee instead of cancelling him. Whether that makes an impact on whether they will release him or not I do not know.
Riot have released a genuine image of Lee Sin:
It's possible Riot will release both characters on April fools, which would be the best solution to avoid the ridiculous complaints spamming the LoL forums.
Here is a list of abilities Lee Sin will allegedly have, directly from the LoL website:
Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike:
- Sonic Wave: Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
- Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage plus 10% of their missing health.
- Safeguard: Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the energy cost is returned. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
- Iron Will: Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains lifesteal, spell vamp, and armor.
Tempest / Cripple
- Tempest: Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast cripple for the next 3 seconds.
- Cripple: Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.
Dragon's Rage (Ultimate)
- Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back, dealing physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration.
- After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain 50% Attack Speed and return 10 energy each.
As you can see, Riot have inserted both Lee and Urf into this screenshot, so it could go either way at this point. Guess we'll have to wait til wednesday eh?
My next post will be regarding the recent buffs and nerfs to the game, and what direction Riot are taking it. Check back in a couple days if you're interested.